Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pink Pineapples.


Hi Hi Hi, I'm currently over @ my Cousin's crib.

I'm using my aunt's HP Mini now and i think it is difficult to use. Everything is small, as you can see from its name. Luckily when Dad asked if i wanted one last year, i told him that it was not necessary.

I want to go catch a movie soon. The dairy of a whimpy kid sounds pretty appealing to me. Hopefully i would have time soon. All my afternoon lessons are taking up all my time and i would usually feel tired after the lessons. And i have lessons everyday. excluding Friday but i have Cca on Fridays and it ends later so it makes no difference. During weekends i would usually be having tuition on one of the days and i have to wake up damn early and travel quite a distance and i would end up being tired and I would be lazy to even go out already. Sucks much?

I'm off for a bath now so I'm gonna end this post here.
ByeBye! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment