Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kandy Kisses.


If i were to be rich when I'm older, i would spend some money to design and make a fucking laser for teenagers to zap all their pimples away and to be pimple-free for their rest of their life. Boo, I hate pimples. T.T

So, Okay, Hi. School was fine today. Went for HEATS with Emille and Syaf after school at 3pm to kill time because tuition was postponed to Friday. Went home with Ed and Emille after HEATS. ♥

Got back my math paper yesterday and i was mad happy because i fucking passed my first class test paper for the first time. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!) What a great start to motivate me to work harder and continue to produce results for Term 2. Now I just have to manage my other subjects so that I could at least pass. Bit by bit and slowly i could eventually hit my goal of getting promoted to 4Express. ^^

Currently, I can't wait for Thursday's Sports Carnival @ Tpy stadium and I'm feeling tired. So ya, going off to bed soon. I don't want to grow more pimples. (ㅠㅠ)
Goodnight huns. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment