Thursday, March 25, 2010

Annyeong! How was your day? ^^

Today:
School was okay. My chinese teacher was shocked that I've done her work so quickly for the first time. Had a Math test during Math lesson. Hopefully i will pass because I've done my revision for the test. If I fail, I'm gonna be dissapointed, real dissapointed. (ㅠㅠ) Last lesson's Chemistry class was fun, now that I'm sitting infront of Prabin and beside Emille. Prabin mad funny only. Everytime sitting around good friends make it felt like the good times in Sec 2 and Sec 1. Sec 3 sucks.(ㅠㅠ...)

Yesterday:
Mr Fu brought cake to celebrate the birthdays of the Term 1 babies after Chemistry Act. How sweet of him.(ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Revised/Did math qns after Act. 3:10 to 6pm, hardcore math, I'm pretty proud of myself. \m/

Anyway, giving school a miss tomorrow. Miss me huns. (뽀뽀)
I'm feeling damn hungry now, going to hunt for food. Bb!

No comments:

Post a Comment