Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gummy Bears.

Hi, I'm doing my Feature Article now. Damn crappy cause I'm not sure of what to write.
My brain juices 0%, fucking tired. Aching all over. Pissed off with almost every small little things now. Did not enjoy school since yesterday.

I was actually quite excited to go to school last Sunday, but now, I'm totally not in the mood. Sigh. Got a hair cut last Sunday too and chanced into bbc at yck after tuition.

I can't believe that I've known that bbc for 3years already. This time round, my turn to see him first. I still remember the other time at Parkway when he saw me but I totally didn't see him because I've kinda forgotten his face. :P Then later he kpkb me and we became enemies for several times, but now we friends again. Damn petty okay him. But still, thanks for being there for me and giving me good advices, sometimes. -_-

K, gonna finish my article now. Lazy to post more, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment