Friday, March 12, 2010

Truth or Dare? Fuck you.

The school issued our report books today and i got horrible test results. My mom was called down yesterday to get my report book from school and she was terribly disappointed with me, so was Daddy. So, due to my bad results, my phone was confiscated and I was banned from using the Comp during the holidays. Damn it.

I could almost cry from all the boredom in class. I only felt a bit better when the clock struck 12:30pm. Went to Zoey's house after school with Wing Yin, Tracy and Chi Yan. Had lunch there and then went back to school at 2pm meet Mom. Met Mr Fu with mom and then they talked for 30minutes. Went for Ncc after that. Pissed off during Ncc and now I'm even more pissed off over what XinYing told me.

Fucked up, totally pissed off. My day couldn't be any better. Zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment