Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love locked down.

HIIIIIII. I FEEL BLESSED WITH PEOPLE WHO CARES ABOUT ME. ^^

So in a way to appreciate their care for me, from the next school term onwards, I would not break the promise i made infront of Mom and Mr Fu. I'm pretty determined that I am able to study hard and hopefully see an increase in my results next term. Thanks Mrs So, my tuition teacher, for teaching my how to study smartly too. And as for my friends, thanks for pushing me hard to study after knowing about my bad results. *hugshugs*

Okay, went to tuition yesterday and then to the It fair after tuition, went home at around 5pm.

I'm going to rot at home today and only heading out at midnight to go to the airport becuz my dad is finally back from his business trip in Japan. h3h3h3^^

So, ya, I'm want a hair cut soon and my blog is seriously lacking of photos. kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment