Friday, April 16, 2010

LEE JAE JIN !! (L) @ SCHL'S KOREAN BOOTH DURING IFD!!

Hi Readers. Today is IFD.
Headed to Bugis > Town > Dhoby Ghaut > Bishan > Kallang > Farrer Park > Hsh.
I have to attend school tomorrow again, on a weekend. Damn it.

Shall post a little about what happened this week.
I was unable to attend piano lesson this week due to my Napfa test.
Screw Napfa, seriously. Fucked up teacher. Please don't expect everybody to be physically fit. It's not my fault that i can only do a limited number of sit ups right. And i am very aware that I'm not flexible and it's not shocking to me that i can't do sit and reach very well. I've been failing or passing by just a tad bit since primary school when it comes to sit and reach. It's not my fault that i only did until 17cm. Not everybody is flexible. Why can't you get that through your mind. If everyone were the same, good in sports, good in studies. Then nobody is unique. I hate you for the "treatment" you gave me this monday. You did this to me last year too and i had to end up crying and finishing my other stations in Napfa. Fry in hell you bitch. _l_

I hate PE lessons now. Unless it's Mr Yao's lesson.

Have been going home with Audrea this few days. Tuesday was Calvin's birthday.
Went str8 home after school on Wednesday. Had Ncc training on Thursday.
Today is Friday. Can't w8 for mid years to be over. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment