Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oppa Saranghae.

FSD ytd, Me and Audrea. (L)

Hi. I gave tuition a miss today because my left eye is still red.
It look as if 5 needles stab into it continuously for 5 minutes. Hahah..
K, i was just exaggerating.

Sighs, Time past fast when you're having fun.
Even though i think time past fast as the end of a school term is arriving, No, i wasn't really having fun. Boooooo. i dread the thought of going to school every week especially when tomorrow is a Monday. Every Monday is crap. I've got the Monday blues, y'know?

But, hopefully tomorrow i would enjoy myself a little bit more because i'm going to have CIP tomorrow. Gonna collect donations for funds for the service learning trip to India.

I could actually volunteer myself to go for the trip to India but the India trip look pretty tiring compared to another oversea service learning trip to Cambodia or Laos, can't remember.
So i made comparisons between the two countries.

Similarities between the two countries: Helping villagers, getting tanned and sweating alot.
Differences between the two countries: For India, Before even stepping onto a plane to India, Miss Lee already said that I have to inject at least 3 needles and we would be living in a village during the 7 days trip. For Cambodia, I do not have to take any needles and we would most probably staying in a hotel.

So, being afraid of injections, i finally decided to signed up for the trip to Cambodia/Laos with Shirleen. The trip is during October and I'm pretty excited already. h3h3h3.

Boo, I'm feeling a little hungry and I'm alone at home. ):
Going to update my playlist now. Bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment